The Master of Science in Environmental Management (MSc EnvMan) of the University of Hong Kong (HKU) and The Environmental Management Association of Hong Kong (EMAHK) have the pleasure of inviting the current MSc EnvMan students and alumni, and EMAHK members to the following event:
Date: 25 June 2011 (Saturday)
Time: 8:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Fee: HK$ 400 per person (including round trip Macau/Sheung Wan by TurboJet ferry tickets, lunch fee, local transportation by coach)
HKU students : 23 (First-come-first-served)
EMAHK members: 12 (First-come-first-served)
Friends and families are welcome. You can accompany with maximum two guests with age at least 15 or above.
|Tentative Trip Schedule:|
|0800||Gather at Shun Tak Centre, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong|
|0830||Ferry Depart – Duration: approx. 1 hr|
|1015||Arrive Macau Incineration Plant|
|1030 – 1230||Visit Macau Incineration Plant|
|1300||Lunch at Camoes Portuguese Restaurant
|1445||Arrive Macao Water|
|1500-1630||Visit Macao Water|
|On the same day||Arrive Shun Tak Centre, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong|
* Please note: Trip schedule is subjected to change without further notice.
On successful completion of field study trip, you should be able to have an understanding of waste management and water purification technologies and facilities. This visit is part of the non-credit bearing Environmental Field Studies Course of the Master Programme in Environmental Management. Your participation is highly encouraged. If you wish to join this field study trip, please register at the following link on or before 10 June 2011:
Completed applications will be considered on a first-come-first-served basis. No applications will be received once the quota is filled or after the respective deadline, whichever comes first. Payment must be done no later than 14 June 2011.
Should you have any queries, please contact Ms. Mabel Lau or Mr. Shaun Martin, VP Activities of EMAHK, (email@example.com) or Dr. Janet KY Chan, Coordinator for MSc ENVM Environmental Field Studies Course (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- EMAHK will refund to the paid payment to applicants only if the applicants have submitted their payment when the quota is already filled;
- There is no refund after payment except the situation mentioned above;
- Participants are responsible for their own valid travel documents for entry and exit between Hong Kong and Macau. Details of entry requirements to Macau can be found at: http://www.fsm.gov.mo/psp/eng/EDoN.html#VI;
- Should any dispute arise, the decision by EMAHK and HKU MSc EnvMan Programme shall be final (all rights reserved).