Dear EMAHK members,
The EMAHK and the University of Hong Kong’s MSc Environmental Management program is jointly organizing a study tour to Taipei
on October 17-20, 2013. The purpose of the tour is to understand the current environmental management practices in Taipei, the capital city of Taiwan. In this 4-day trip, we have arranged the following:
- Visit to the Taipei Environmental Protection Department, meet with the Head of the department
- Meet with Taiwan Environmental Management Association
- Visit National Taiwan University Environmental Engineering laboratories
- Attend class and interact with National Taiwan University Environment Engineering students
- Site visit to Beitou and/or Keelung incinerators
- Site visit to E&E (electrical and electronics) recycling factory
- Site visit to food waste composting facility (to be confirmed)
The price is set at HKD $4,500 per person for single occupancy, and HKD $4,000 per person for double occupancy. Please refer to the attached file for further details.
Space is limited to ensure a small group size to maximize sharing and learning opportunities, so enroll early to avoid disappointment.
Note that as the timing is very tight, the deadline for the deposit payment is noon of next Wednesday September 18, 2013.
For registration, please refer to the link below.
We look forward to seeing you at this overseas trip.