Your are cordially invited to attend our upcoming Annual General Meeting on February 15, 2014.
Prior to the AGM, we have the pleasure of inviting Dr. Billy Hau to share with us his findings on the Ecology and Biodiversity of Sri Lanka from his recent trip there. Dr. Hau is the Deputy Programme Director of the MSc in Environmental Management programme at the University of Hong Kong, and he is also one of the advisers of the EMAHK.
After Dr. Hau’s talk, we will be presenting prizes to the winners of the Taiwan Study Tour competition. This study tour was co-organized by the EMAHK and the MSc Environmental Management program of the University of Hong Kong in October 2013, and prizes are awarded to the groups with the best video presentation and the best self-reflections.
The program of the day will be as follows:
Date: Saturday February 15, 2014
Time: 2:00pm – 4:30pm
Venue: Library Extension 3 (LE3), The University of Hong Kong
2:00pm Talk by Dr. Billy Hau “The Ecology and Biodiversity of Sri Lanka”
2:30pm Presentations and award ceremony for Taiwan Study Tour competition
3:15pm EMAHK Annual General Meeting
4:30pm End of event
The detailed agenda of the Annual General Meeting is:
1. To receive and adopt the agenda
2. To receive and adopt the minutes of last AGM
3. To receive the president’s report
4. To receive and endorse the auditor’s report for the previous financial year
5. To re-appoint Lau & Au Yeung C. P. A. Limited as the association’s auditor until the conclusion of the next annual general meeting
6. To confirm the cabinet of committee members of the association for the year
7. To vote for the establishment of a Membership Task Force
– To review the adequacy of the current membership structure to determine its effectiveness in meeting the needs of EMAHK’s members and future developments of the association
If you are unable to attend the AGM, we ask that you kindly complete and return the attached proxy form to us by Thursday February 13, 2014.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you on February 15, 2014.
EMAHK Executive Committee