February 28, 2016 in Event
Dear EMAHK Members,
EMAHK 2016 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on March 12, 2016 (Saturday). All members are cordially invited to attend.
Prior to the AGM, we will be hosting a talk by Dr. Jeanne Ng, the Chair of the Hong Kong Institute of Qualified Environmental Professionals (HKIQEP). Dr. Ng will be giving us information relating to the establishment of the Institute, and the upcoming qualification process for environmental professionals. Please click the following links for more details:
Members: HKIQEP Talk_members
Non-members: HKIQEP Talk_non members
The program of the day will be as follows:
Date: March 12, 2016 (Saturday)
Venue: KK102, K.K. Leung Building, Main Campus, The University of Hong Kong
2:30pm HKIQEP Talk by Dr. Jeanne Ng
3:30pm EMAHK Annual General Meeting
4:30pm End of event
- Receive and adopt the agenda
- Receive and adopt the minutes of the previous AGM
- Receive the president’s report
- Receive and endorse the Auditor’s Report for the previous financial year
- Re-appoint Lau & Au Yeung C.P.A. Limited as the association’s auditor until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting
- Vote to confirm the Certified Member Category
Please indicate your availability via this link: http://goo.gl/forms/c7Hr3e4Tlc
If you are unable to attend, kindly complete the attached Proxy Form and send back to us by Thursday March 10, 2016.
We look forward to seeing you on March 12.
EMAHK Executive Committee