Membership General Information
EMAHK offers the following membership types and benefits:
(**NOTE: Next Deadline for Certified Membership applications is 13th April 2017)
a. With a bona-fide interest in environmental management, regardless of their education level, field of study, or work experience, ANDb. Who do not fully meet the requirements for Full membership.
|1. Participate in EMAHK public and “members only” events at members rate||$200|
|Full Member||Persons who:
a. Have completed a post-graduate degree in the environmental management field at a recognized academic institution; OR
b. Have completed an undergraduate degree in any discipline, AND have at least 3 years work experience in the environmental management field with a proven track record and relevant knowledge and skills in the field; OR
c. Have at least 6 years work experience in the environmental management field with a proven track record and relevant knowledge and skills in the field regardless of education level obtained.
|1. Same as Affiliate Member, plus
2. Bring a friend to EMAHK “members only” events at non-members rate (where offered)
3. Voting rights at the EMAHK’s AGM
4. Run for office in the EMAHK Executive Committee
|Certified Member||Persons who:
a. Have completed a post-graduate degree in the environmental management field AND have at least 5 years work experience in an environment related position, with demonstrated management skills in at least 3 years; OR
b. Regardless of education level obtained, have at least 7 years work experience in an environment related position, with demonstrated management skills in at least 3 years AND have been a Full Member for not less than 2 years.
|1. Same as Full Member, plus
2. Permission to use the designation CEMAHK on business cards
3. Receive public recognition by having their name listed on the EMAHK website
4. Endorsement during the application process to become a Professional Member* with the HKIQEP Ltd. (Hong Kong Institute of Qualified Environmental Professionals Ltd.)
* The approval and acceptance for HKIQEP membership lies with the HKIQEP, and is not controllable by the EMAHK.
|Corporate||Companies or associations aligned with the vision and mission of EMAHK, and are interested in supporting the activities of EMAHK.
This is granted at the discretion and by invitation of the Executive Committee.
|1. Nominate 2 company staff as representative, and may participate in EMAHK activities at members rate
2. Sponsorship opportunities at EMAHK events to increase company exposure in the environmental management area
3. Company logo to be displayed on the EMAHK website
4. Option to display EMAHK logo on their social media or publication
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org